RE:QUESTA space for resources to help RE teachers and their students explore the Christian faith
We are delighted to share with you our library of resources. You can use the filter feature below to find topics most relevant to your curriculum.
Relationships: Christian Family Life
How does being a Christian affect family life?
Does being a Christian make a difference to your family life?
Christians believe that family is important for a number of reasons:
- Procreation - to have children.
- Security and education of children.
- Support and protection of family members.
- Teach children about God - Ephesians 6:1–4
How does the church help Christian families?
- Provide support and advice for parents.
- Rites of passage, marking different times of life.
- Sunday school and youth group teaching for children.
- Opportunities for teenagers to mix with peers who hold the same Christian beliefs.
Discover one couple's experience of how Christianity has affected their family life.