RE:QUESTA space for resources to help RE teachers and their students explore the Christian faith
We are delighted to share with you our library of resources. You can use the filter feature below to find topics most relevant to your curriculum.
Explore the key features of three different churches
Church buildings come in all shapes and sizes. Take a guided tour around three church buildings belonging to different Christian denominations.
- Roman Catholic
While watching the videos, find answers to the following questions:
- What do they have in common?
- What makes them different?
- Can you spot a font, a pulpit, and a lectern?
- What art is in each building?
- What are the windows like?
- Can you spot a cross in each church?
- Why do Christian churches have crosses in them?